Platinum Connections Ltd. Terms And Conditions
1. Platinum Connections Ltd. exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it. Platinum Connections Ltd. makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Platinum Connections Ltd. also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Platinum Connections Ltd. will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, service interruptions caused by our service providers (Bell /Sprint/Hydro), our own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. Platinum Connections Ltd. may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, Provincial or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene or material protected by trade secret.
4. At Platinum Connections Ltd. and its officers' discretion, access to Platinum Connections Ltd. may be revoked at any time for abusive conduct on the system and/or the Internet and its resources as a whole. Platinum Connections Ltd. and its officers' are deemed as authority to define abusive conduct to the system, and definitions may periodically be changed or amended.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Platinum Connections Ltd. from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party and confirm by use that without this indemnity Platinum Connections Ltd. would not provide you (the client) with service.
6. Any access to other networks through Platinum Connections Ltd. must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
7. Use of any information obtained via Platinum Connections Ltd. is at your own risk. Platinum Connections Ltd. specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
8. Payments are due in advance of service rendered. Accounts are in default if they fall to $0.00. Unpaid accounts will be removed from Platinum Connections Ltd. 7 days after they go into default. If your payment is returned to us unpaid you are immediately in default and subject to a returned cheque charge of $25 from Platinum Connections Ltd..
9. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding the variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
10. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure privacy of your material, Platinum Connections Ltd. does not guarantee privacy of your files and E-Mail. If you want complete privacy, encryption software is freely available.
11. Use of Platinum Connections Ltd. constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
12. At any time after the minimum term of this agreement Platinum Connections Ltd. or the Client may terminate this agreement with 30 days prior written or E-mail notice. Unless so terminated Platinum Connections Ltd. will continue to provide services at a renewal charge set by Platinum Connections Ltd. from time to time.
13. Termination of this agreement shall not relieve the client from its responsibilities to fulfil its financial obligations for equipment, software delivered or services performed prior to the termination.
14. Client will pay applicable Provincial Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Taxes and any new taxes or government levies imposed on any services or other products provided by Platinum Connections Ltd. for the client.
15. Client receives no ownership of software provided by Platinum Connections Ltd. unless specifically stated otherwise in writing by an officer of Platinum Connections Ltd.
16. If any provision of this agreement be illegal or unenforceable under applicable law no other provisions of this agreement shall be affected thereby, and all such provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Please direct any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Parental Release Form